It provides a media management framework for the blog.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Interactive Video Plugin":
· Upload, record from webcam and import all rich-media directly to your blog post;
· Edit and remix videos using Kaltura's online full-featured video editor;
· Easily import all rich media (video, audio, pictures...) from other sites and social networks, such as YouTube, MySpace, Flickr, CCMixter, Jamendo, New York Public Library etc. and;
· Allow readers and subscribers to add video and audio comments, and to participate in collaborative videos;
· Manage and track interactive videos through the management console;
· Complete administrative capabilities. You decide who can add and edit videos;
· Supports more than 150 video, audio and image file formats and codecs
· Three different video player styles to choose from
· Custom sizing of the video player
· Advanced sharing options for videos
· WordPress 2.5 up to 2.6.2
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Interactive Video Plugin 1.15 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Interactive Video Plugin 1.15 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!