ImLib3D is an open source C library for 3D (volumetric) image processing. Focus has been put on simplicity for the developer.
It contains most basic image processing algorithms, and some more sophisticated ones. It comes with an optional viewer that features multiplanar views, animations, vector field views and 3D (OpenGL) multiplanar. All image processing operators can be interactively called from the viewer as well as from the UNIX command-line.
ImLib3D's goal is to provide a standard and easy to use platform for volumetric image processing research. ImLib3D has been carefully designed, using modern, standards conforming C . It intensively uses the Standard C Library, including strings, containers, and iterators.
- Templated: ImLib3D images are STL-like templated containers. This means you can create images of arbitrary types (examples: float, int, complex, 3D vectors for deformation fields, ...)
- Iterators: ImLib3D provides STL-compliant iterators for moving around images. This provides a much faster, more efficient and easier to use framework. This also provides a common simple syntax for moving around images in special ways, like in masked images or rectangular sub-zones in an image. STL algorithms (sort, find, for_each, mismatch...) also work.
- Speed: ImLib3D is fast. Iterators hide all the gory details of making it fast.
- Command line: All image processing operators can be called from the UNIX command line. This is, with the viewer, important for easy image processing experimentation.
- Image Processors: Fast BSpline interpolation (Unser et al). Very fast fft (fftw). Other image processing (arithmetic,convolution,morphological operations...).
- Extensible: Library users can easily add their own image processing operators.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ImLib3D 0.9.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. ImLib3D 0.9.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!