This script allows you to move messages from one IMAP server to another, and in addition, you can choose between moving all messages, or just messages older than X weeks old.
- Users can migrate / archive e-mail from one IMAP server to another.
- Users can specify to move only messages older than X weeks old or migrate all messages.
- Users can specify a different date for their INBOX and the rest of their suscribed IMAP folders.
- Really easy and totally customizable user interface (simple HTML form).
- Users can choose to either delete messages from the source server or leave the messages on the source server. (Thanks Guy Megouri Cohen)
- Flag settings are preserved when messages are either archived or migrated. For example, if a message was marked as Seen or Answered, they will be marked as such after it was moved/copied.
- Currently, all requests to migrate messages over get written out to a shell script which can either be run by hand or by a cron job at a later time.
The reason is represented by people who have an excess amount of mail (say 1 Gig for example) and can cause the web server process to time out according to the set_time_limit() or max_execution_time value set in the php.ini file on the server. As a shell script, the process can run as long as it needs to.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of IMAP Migration Tool 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. IMAP Migration Tool 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!