I18NEdit is a convenience application for managing multilingual and/or localized programs or tools following the Java framework.
It sits upon the localization capabilities offered by the Java ResourceBundle system and offers a PHP adapter class.
- Easy to use for developers and especially for translators.
- Seamless access to all ressources of a large program with lots of .properties files.
- Automatic detection of properties which must be edited in a certain target locale (due to changes in source locale).
- Property files can be edited outside I18NEdit without confusing it.
- Fully based on the basic localization framework around java.util.ResourceBundle, no further enhancements are needed.
- Presentation of all of the program's property files in a tree.
- Combination of all localizations of one property editable in one screen.
- No clobbering in the property files themselves.
- Additional tools for editing Unicode characters which are not available in the local input device environment.
- Im- and export features for distributed translating.
I18NEdit is especially useful in larger projects where developers and translators work at the same time, but apart from each other, on the same project.
The developers can change or add properties in their development locale, I18NEdit keeps track of this and presents the translator only those properties for translations which have actually changed or which have been added.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of I18NEdit 1.0.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. I18NEdit 1.0.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!