Web based file manager been designed to use secure NTLM authentication and it can automatically authorize users based on their security group membership. It provides an intelligent web interface and allows users remotely access their personal or common folders.
End users will only be able to access information they have NTFS permissions to. Web based file manager HTTP Commander is compatible with Windows NT 4.0 Domains and Active Directory.
- Can be used for Active Directory so that you can give a web access to your Active Directory folders
- Supports user's NTFS permissions
- Automaticaly identifies user's groups so you don't need to add each user at "User manager" , add only group.
- Uses secured authentication (Windows Integrated or Basic)
- Faster code than standard version
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of HTTP Commander Active Directory 6.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. HTTP Commander Active Directory 6.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!