The script can be used for websites hosted on Linux servers, with a MySQL database and FTP access.
HostingBackup has two commponents, a local and a remote one.
The remote component will manage operations like optimization and dump of MySQL databases.
The local component will manage the execution of backups and utilities like the encrypted password generation and automatic installation of the remote component.
All passwords are rc4 key encrypted. When the dump script is called, the decrypt key is passed to the server.
Key features "HostingBackup":
· Uses rc4 encryption
· All passwords are stored on the remote server
· Decrypt/Encrypt key is stored on the local server
· The remote component only works with: Linux hosting servers and MySQL databases
· Does not support automatic backups
What's New in This Release:
· Added: "--comments=false" to mysqldump
· Added: "set FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;" to mysqldump
· Added: "--add-drop-table" to mysqldump
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of HostingBackup 0.4.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. HostingBackup 0.4.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!