HLmaps is a web utility for Half-Life game servers running on Linux, FreeBSD, and WinNT. It allows web site visitors to view all your loaded maps, screen shots, download links and some file statistics in a nice, sortable table.
- Extremely customizable output, including support for almost any spoken language and color scheme, all done using a straightforward configuration file.
- Very low run-time CPU utilization. Data collection is done via a script which runs during off-hours.
- Cross platform compatibility with Linux, FreeBSD and NT.
- Perl's "strict", "warn" and "taint" modes are fully employed for safety and Apache's mod_perl/PerlRun compatability mode works great with HLmaps.
- Each table column is sortable in ascending and descending order by simply clicking on the header.
- Optional MySQL database integration (see INSTALL.MySQL for details) is included.
- Great for clans to show maps loaded on a server, file details, download links, txt files and more.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of HLmaps 1.0b3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. HLmaps 1.0b3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!