Glossword Glossary Compiler helps you to create and publish online multilingual dictionary, glossary, or reference.
- Adding terms to dictionary by several people at the same time.
- UTF-8 encoding. More than 400 languages can be used in a one dictionary at the same time.
- Special mode for SEF links and other SEO enhancements.
- Fast search engine can search cross words typed in any language, including Chinese.
- Indexing and searching through millions of definitions.
- Advanced search capabilities, stop words, query language.
- Query words highlighting in the search results.
- Support for a true transcription (e.g. 'dik?(?)nri, IPA standard). No self-made emulations needed.
- Defining accents for words (e.g. fa´brika).
- Printer-friendly version for a term.
- Architecture is optimized for creating multiple dictionaries with one installation.
- Multifunctional feedback form with CAPTCHA.
- The ultimate guarantee of displaying webpages in any browser due to certified W3C XHTML 1.1 code and CSS 2.1 compliance.
- Installation wizard. Installs, updates and even uninstalls the software.
- The history of editing for terms.
- Delayed postings.
- Virtual keyboards.
- Customizable alphabetic sorting.
- Customizable visual themes with HTML-templates, CSS style sheets and additional multicolumn rendering mode for the list of terms.
- Automatically generated alphabetical index for dictionary.
- Export/Import dictionaries in XML and CSV format.
- Configurable 2-level cache engine improves productivity for an HTML-output.
- Invisible links to e-mails against mail robots.
- Internal logging system.
- Built-in maintenance tasks.
- Every comprehensive task such as recounting the number of added terms per user, runs separately and it helps to balance server load.
- Unpack the package glossword-1.x.x.zip to local machine. Use a tool like 7-Zip to extract archive files.
- Upload the contents of folder /glossword/1.x to a remote hosting.
- Set writing permission 0777 for folder /glossword/gw_temp and subfolders gw_temp/t, gw_temp/a, gw_temp/gw_cache_sql, gw_temp/gw_export,gw_temp/gw_logs.
- Set writing permission 0666 for file /db_config.php
- If your site is domain.tld and Glossword is installing into root directory then the link to installation will be homepage
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Glossword Glossary Compiler 1.8.10 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Glossword Glossary Compiler 1.8.10 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!