PowerTCP FTP for .NET allows you to easily transfer files using wildcards or streams, or directly access the data connection for unprecedented levels of control.
To help you deliver applications in record time, debugging has been extended beyond run-time testing to a new design-time Editor that lets you test file transfers without compiling.
Properties set in the Editor are recorded directly in your code, and a realtime feedback window gives you a detailed view of client-server communications for unprecedented debugging capability.
Finally, to get you up and running in the shortest possible time, the integrated Help 2.0 documentation includes over 3 dozen tutorials and a comprehensive reference guide.
- Copy files between your client and any FTP server - a single method call will do. Simple properties provide fine-grain control, and file data will even spool to/from memory. Listings are captured as objects, so parsing is eliminated - a superior performer for your most demanding applications.
- Ftp component can be used in traditional client applications and services as well as scalable ASP.NET applications.
- File transfer options are set using simple properties and are automatically used as needed, making this control exceptionally efficient AND easy-to-use.
- Upload/download multiple files using wildcards - even directory trees - with only a single line of code.
- Version 1.1 adds a Delete() method that removes files using wildcards, and can recursively remove directory trees. Be careful with this one!
- Comprehensive stream-based design provides awesome flexibility - overloaded methods provide direct stream access to the data connection, so you can process file transfers in memory (without ANY local disk access).
- Can be used in BOTH event driven (asynchronous) and scripted (synchronous) application designs.
- 100% managed C# code!
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- 3-Level Customer Support.
- Intuitive On-line Help integrates with Visual Studio .NET.
- Supports VS.NET, Delphi 8, C# Builder, and other .NET compliant development environments.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of FTP for .NET 2.3.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. FTP for .NET 2.3.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!