It makes use of the Facebook API.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Fotobook":
· Displays photo albums on a WordPress page
· Import photos from mulitple Facebook accounts
· Sidebar widgets for displaying random or recent photos & albums
· Creates an album of photos that the user's tagged in
· Insert individual photos into posts/pages
· Easy-to-use Ajax album management panel
· Frontend validates as XHTML 1.0 Strict
· WordPress 2.3.3 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Fotobook 3.1.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Fotobook 3.1.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!