If you are not familiar with how flickr handles editing data, here’s a short summary.
- Show user the data field normally (for instance: the title of a picture)
- When mouse rolls over that title, make the background of the word yellow
- If the user clicks on the word, change that word to a input box with the word in it. Also show a “save” and “cancel” button
- A user can rename the picture and then push “save.”
- Run a little script that updates the name into the database
- Remove the input box and the buttons and return to the original title display (updated with new title).
It shows how to write a little code to emulate flickr edit style effect almost perfectly.
The script is not using any third party libraries. There is a lot of html code involved, it is not recommended if you intend to use a 'plugin' like edit in place script.
On top of that, php and html is mixed together meaning more difficult to customize the script.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Flickr Like edit script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Flickr Like edit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!