FileVistaControl is an ASP.NET user control (.ascx control) which you can add directly to your existing ASP.NET (.aspx) pages.
The control renders a user interface similar to "Windows Explorer" within the page and this user interface allows you to view the contents of the predefined root folders and allow complete file management actions within those folders. File management actions can be limited by predefined permissions and quota limits on each folder separately.
Using FileVistaControl, you can include the following functionality right into your ASP.NET web site or project without any hassle:
- A structured and neat user interface for allowing your web site visitors to download files or even folders
- Accept files from your web site visitors with the advanced upload functionality which shows detailed progress information on the uploads.
- Assign separate home folders for each of your web site visitors with specific permissions and quota limits. Allow them to manage their own online files within their assigned home folders.
- Cross browser, works with most modern browsers. Tested with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Multi language support for the user interface. Currently available languages: English, German, Italian, Dutch and Turkish.
- Integrate easily with any authentication provider with the help of flexible object model.
- Upload upto 2GB of files (maximum limit of web browsers and IIS currently) with progress bar! Minimal use of server resources with upload/download, uploads are directly written to disk and not kept in memory.
- Add root folders that points to a virtual, physical or network paths with specific display names for hiding the path information.
- Assign separate permissions and quota limit for each root folder. Root folder permissions can be set as Full or ReadOnly or a combination of Traverse, List, Create, Delete, Rename, Edit, Upload, Download, Compress, Extract, Cut, Copy, Paste permissions.
- Complete file management actions including Zip/Unzip on the fly! Download As Zip action for directly downloading multiple files or even whole folders at once.
- Fast response: communicates with the server via XML (AJAX technology), no reloading of the page.
- Stunning user interface rendering, extending the limits of a web control. Easy and fast folder navigation with tree view. Fast file listing with grid view, client-side sorting on the fly. Context menus for a neat and simple user interface.
- Ability to resume downloads of cancelled/interrupted files and accept segmented/accelerated file downloads with download managers.
- Advanced upload dialog which can do both Flash and Browser upload with the ability to allow only specific file types. Flash upload allows you to select multiple files at once in the file selection dialog. If Shockwave Flash plugin is not available then upload is still possible with Browser upload with the same great user interface.
· Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 or Windows XP / Vista running IIS (Internet Information Services) 5, 6 or 7
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of FileVistaControl 1.5.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. FileVistaControl 1.5.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!