The execution of PHP in pages and posts can be restricted to certain users only.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Exec-PHP":
· Executes PHP code in the excerpt and the content portion of your posts and pages
· Configurable execution of PHP code in text widgets
· Write PHP code in familiar syntax
· Works in your newsfeeds
· Information about which users are allowed to execute PHP with the current security settings
· Configurable user warnings for inappropriate blog and user settings
· Update notifications through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress if a new version of the Exec-PHP is available
· Internationalization support (english and german included, many more available)
· WordPress 2.0 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Exec-PHP 4.8 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Exec-PHP 4.8 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!