This free perl script prints the environmental variables and their values as returned by your server.
E-vars will also test (ensuring they can be utilized) and list any modules installed on your server with links to CPANs detailed documentation.
E-vars will also print the version of Perl running on your server, the operating system and all $Environmental variables returned by your server. An ideal script for webmasters who work on many different servers.
• Tests modules ensuring they can be used
• Guesses the path to sendmail and returns true values
• Lists all available modules and their documentation
• Lists all environmental variables and their values
• Returns server's Perl version and operating system
• Searches all folders contained within @inc
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of E-Vars 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. E-Vars 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!