The plugin provides a function to output a user controlled dynamically tabbed navigation system with optional drop down menus.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "dTabs":
· Tabs can be made for the posts page, the front page, individual posts, categories, pages, the archives, and the bookmarks.
· Tabs for categories and pages have optional dropdown menus of their sub-categories/sub-pages, while archives and bookmarks have non-optional drop down menus.
· Tabs are set up by the user via administrator preferences, while their properties and appearance can either be set by the user via administrator preferences or within the theme's css.
· dTabs can be easily added as an option in themes for public distribution.
· WordPress 2.3 up to 2.6.3
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of dTabs 1.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. dTabs 1.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!