DrPython is a highly customizable, extensible editor/environment for developing programs written in the Python programming Language. It is implemented in wxPython.
- Cross Platform - Works anywhere wxPython works, adopts the native look and feel of the host os.
- Built with Scintilla - Syntax Highlighting and Styling Built In (Support for Python, C/C , HTML, Plain Text.)
- Built In Prompts -Run the python interpreter, programs in their own process.
- Open as many interpreter/program panels as you want.
- Highly Customizable: -Edit Syntax Highlighting, Tab Width, Printing Options, Default Find/Replace Flags, Folding, Default Python Arguments, Automatic File Backups, Feedback Messages, Toolbar Icons, Python (and wxWidgets) Documentation and more.
- Optional Unicode/Encoding Support (with unicode version of wxPython).
- Easy Access to DrPython Commands: Customize the Right Click Pop Up Menu, Keyboard Shortcuts, and an optional ToolBar.
- Plugins can be installed locally via zip or main plugin file, or downloaded and installed from sourceforge mirrors.
- Scriptable in Python - Quickly write custom python scripts with access to DrPython internals, and access them from the menu, shortcuts, the pop up menu, or the toolbar.
- Quick Access to Files - Bookmarks (which are built into the File Dialog) provide quick access to files and directories.
- The "Open Imported Modules" dialog enables you to get at modules imported in the document.
- Navigate and Manipulate Python Source With Ease
· Python 2.3.0 or later.
· wxPython 184.108.40.206 or later.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of DrPython 1.6.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. DrPython 1.6.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!