DirectoryStorage is a Storage for ZODB, the object database used by Zope. It uses ordinary files and directories to store revisions of ZODB objects; one file per revision per object.
- very simple file format; one file per revision per object. Your data is not locked away inside an unfamiliar, opaque database.
- Disaster-preparedness. DirectoryStorage tools have been designed to allow you to restore service after a disaster quickly and with confidence.
- Storage Replication. A tool to efficiently and robustly copy changes from a master storage into a backup replica storage. This can minimise data loss after a hardware failure.
- Fault-tolerant construction
- Support for filesystems with posix semantics is mature
- Preliminary support for win32
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of DirectoryStorage 1.1.19 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. DirectoryStorage 1.1.19 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!