This is a robust DHTML Window widget that replicates the look and functionality of a traditional pop-up window, minus the intrusiveness.
Drag or resize the window widget on the page, minimize or close it, load a new page into it, or spawn whole new windows just as you would with popups. It's a modern, Web 2.0 alternative to pop-up windows that's less intrusive, less prone to being blocked, and much more customizable.
Here are some highlights:
- Window interface created using DIVs and styled via CSS, making its interface highly customizable.
- Four types of content supported within each window: 1) Inline Text, 2) HTML from an invisible DIV on the page, 3) An external page shown inside an IFRAME, or 4) An external page on the same site fetched via Ajax.
- Specify various display attributes when opening a new window, such as its dimension, position on the page, and whether it's resizable or scrollable.
- Spawn multiple windows on the page, such as via links or automatically.
- Various methods supported to manipulate each window after it's been spawned, such as changing the content/page displayed, resizing or moving its position on the page.
- A single custom event handler "onclose" is also supported to let you run custom code when a window is closed (such as "prompt" the user whether he really wants to close it).
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of DHTML Window widget 1.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. DHTML Window widget 1.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!