A module containing helper functions for Drupal developers and inquisitive admins.
This module can print a log of all database queries for each page request at the bottom of each page. The summary includes how many times each query was executed on a page, and how long each query took.
- A block for running custom PHP on a page
- A block for quickly accessing devel pages
- A block for masquerading as other users (useful for testing) reports memory usage at bottom of page
- This module is safe to use on a production site. Just be sure to only grant 'access development information' permission to developers.
- Also a dpr() function is provided, which pretty prints arrays and strings. Useful during development. Many other nice functions like dpm(), dvm().
- devel_themer.module which outputs deep information related to all theme calls on a page.
- devel_node_access module which prints out the node_access records for a given node. Also offers
- hook_node_access_explain for all node access modules to implement. Handy.
- devel_generate.module which bulk creates nodes, users, comment, terms for development
- macro.module which records form submissions and can pay them back later or on another site.
· Drupal 5.x/6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Devel script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Devel torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!