DBReplicator is a powerful open-source java application for network-based multi-master heterogeneous database replication or filtered synchronization.
- Heterogeneous Replication - i.e., synchronizing the same database between multiple RDBMS's.
- Bi-Directional data synchronization - between any of the supported database backends, with subscriber-initiated synchronization
- Platform Independant - 100% java client and server components
- Application Independance - software need have no special knowledge of the replication, nor access its datasource any differently. This is great for applications to which you don't have source code access or rights to request changes
- Automatic Confilct Detection and Resolution - requires minimal involvement by database administrators. Basic conflict resolution is implemented as publisher wins/subscriber wins. Future versions will have more complex rule-based conflict resolution algorithms.
- Scheduling Facility - built into dbreplicator, the schedule can be specified in minutes, hours, etc., and runs the desired operation at the specified interval ad infinitum unless it encounters an error.
- Verbose Debugging - implemented using apache log4j, this can be quite flexible in terms of output methods and verbosity.
- Special Character Handling - DBReplicator handles characters with nonprinting ascii values by encoding the entire field in escaped unicode when creating sync xml files, and un-encoding at the opposite end. At present, those fields containing special characters must be specified in EncodeConfig.ini, but automatic handling is planned.
- Table Creation - if tables don't exist in subscriber databases, DBReplicator can automatically create them for you to match those in the publisher database.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of DBReplicator 2.2.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. DBReplicator 2.2.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!