Dada Mail is an intuitive, web-based e-mail list management system, which runs on any hosting account that can execute custom CGI scripts. Dada Mail is also a conceptual art project.
Dada Mail handles double opt-in/opt-out subscriptions, sending complex announce-only and/or discussion mailing list messages, archiving/viewing/searching/resending/syndicating (rss, atom) sent messages and doing all this and more with style.
Dada Mail produces XHTML valid web content and sticks to best practices when creating email messages.
Changes in Version 3:
- Dada Mail now has support for Arbitrary Subscriber Fields. That means, if you have a subscriber and you want to have a place to save their First Name, Last Name, Favorite Color, etc, now you can.
- There is also the possibility to add new subscribers one by one, by pasting in a CSV file (easily saved/exported from something like Microsoft Excel), or, select a CSV file.
- Add new Subscribers in a many ways. You have the choice to either add a subscriber, or send an invitation to subscribe themselves.
- The verification screen will let you know which addresses are valid and give you the choice to invite, or subscirbe a new subscriber. Invitations can be sent out with a customized invitation message, in PlainText and/or HTML.
- Send List Messages with dymanic content, with values taken from the subscriber fields, using a simple tag language.
- Dada Mail's enhanced Sending Monitor allows you to see where on your list exactly the sending is at, allows you to pause, pickup, resume and stop a mailing.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Dada Mail 3.0b3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Dada Mail 3.0b3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!