CuteFlow is a webbased document circulation tool. Users are able to define "documents" which are send step by step to every station/user in a list.
It's an electronical way for doing (i.e. internal) document circulations.
A document can be assembled from input fields that could be filled by the receiver of the document. So after a completed circulation you will have a completely filled document. Also Attachments to the document are possible.
- Free and Open Source!
- Webbased User Interface
- Easy to install, setup and use
- Integration of workflow documents in e-mail message
- Support for different workflow "mailingslists"
- Unlimited amount of sender, fields, slots, receiver...)
- Workflows can attach data and files
- OS-Independent through the usage of PHP
- Flexible user management with substitutes
· Webserver with PHP (V.5.0.x or higher)
· MySQL Database (support for other databases is planned for future versions)
· SMTP E-Mail Server for sending workflow e-mails
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of CuteFlow 2.10.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. CuteFlow 2.10.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!