It also comes with support for single-selection taxonomies.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Custom Taxonomies":
· Create custom taxonomies with admin-set names and slugs for posts, pages, or links
· Define whether or not to accept hierarchies, descriptions, multiple selections, and/or tag-style entry
· Manage each taxonomy's terms in a full AJAX-interface
· Assign terms to posts, pages, and links just as you would with categories and tags
· Setup permalinks
· Add widgets for your taxonomies into your site
· Term Clouds
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Custom Taxonomies 1.2.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Custom Taxonomies 1.2.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!