This is a COM object which enables a script to manipulate and resize image files. A wide range of functions are available to edit and enhance images.
- Resize and scale images. Create thumbnails from an ASP script.
- Allows input as a file from the server, from a remote url, or as binary data from a database.
- Accepts input direct from the csASPUpload component.
- Send output to the server, or stream it to a database or browser.
- Create compound images, pasting one on top of the other.
- Place text onto the image using any installed font with optional antialiasing. Support for Unicode characters.
- Perform simple image editing drawing lines and shapes with optional colour fills.
- Uses JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PSD, PCX, TIF and WBMP formats and can convert between them. Can export to PDF.
- Read and edit IPTC text in JPG and TIF images.
- Read and edit EXIF atributes from JPG and TIF files.
- ICC Color Profiles can be preserved in JPG files.
csImageFile can perform the simple but important resize functions for producing dynamic thumbnails or resizing images following a user upload.
Text can be added to images to provide annotations. The merging functions allow one image to be placed on top of another and transparency options allow watermarks to be created. Support for transparency includes alpha channels in PNGs as well as single colour transparency in GIFs.
There are simple drawing functions so that lines and shapes can be drawn onto an existing image, or a new image can be created. Image enhancements include brightness, contrast, sharpen, blur and greyscale. Image manipulation functions include flip, rotate and crop.
Most of the image file formats used on the web are supported, and conversions can be made between them. To convert between images simply load the image in one format and save in another.
CMYK images are automatically converted to RGB. Multi page TIFs are supported and individual pages can be extracted or saved back to the TIF.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csImageFile script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csImageFile torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!