This is an ASP component which enables a script to create zip archive files. It also has some functionality for reading and extracting files from zip archives.
This component gives a script the ability to build a zip file from files on the server. The resulting archive can be saved on the server or streamed directly to the browser. There is support for creating spanned archives so large files can be split into smaller parts for downloading.
There is also functionality for reading and unzipping files from a zip archive. Files can be read from disk, remote URL or variant array and they can be extracted to disk or to variant array for streaming or saving into a database.
Additional functions allow for the controlled download of binary files from the server. Files which are not web shared can be downloaded and user verification and logging can be performed by the script before and after the download.
Files can be retrieved from a remote web server using the HTTP functions. These files can be streamed to the browser or saved to disk on the server.
- Create zip files on the server a save to disk or stream to the browser.
- Create spanned archives to limit individual file size.
- Read existing zip archives and save the contents or stream them to the browser..
- Stream a binary file from anywhere on your server to the browser.
- Source files can be in directories that are not web shared.
- Use ASP to allow password access and to record file downloads.
- File utilities for common file operations.
- HTTP function to retrieve file from remote server.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of csASPZipFile script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. csASPZipFile torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!