This is a simple filter Drupal module that handles and tags so that users can post code without having to worry about escaping it.
- Copy the codefilter folder to the Drupal modules/ directory, so that all files are in modules/codefilter.
- Go to administer > modules, and enable the codefilter.module
- Go to administer > input formats. Click 'configure' for the format you wish to enable codefilter in, and check the codefilter checkbox on the next page.
- Go to the input format's ordering page and rearrange the filtering chain to resolve any conflicts.
- (optionally) Edit your theme to provide a div.codeblock style for blocks of code.
· Drupal 4.7.x/5.x/6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Code Filter script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Code Filter torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!