CNSearch is a full-text search system, easy to install and to set.
With the help of CNSearch you can perform full-text search by html, doc, rtf, pdf, txt and mp3 files, highlight the search result phrases, accumulate and display statistics for search requests.
The system does not use any database; only access to /cgi-bin/ is required for CNSearch functioning. At present, CNSearch is installed at sites of such hosting-providers as Pair, MasterHost, Caravan, Zenon etc.
- Search by HTML, TXT, PDF, DOC, RTF, XLS and MP3 files;
- Highlighting of found words;
- Sorting by relevancy or by date;
- Modifiable requests logic - AND, OR, COMBINED;
- Russian morphology support;
- Statistics accumulation by search requests;
- Easy modifiable interface of the searching result page;
- Possibility to search by a file system;
- Possibility to create indexes at a local computer with further transference to the site;
- The application does not use databases;
- Minimal system requirements: only access to /cgi-bin/ is required (ValueHost - the tariff program A, Caravan - the tariff program "Standard", MasterHost - the tariff program "Optimal", Agava - the tariff program "Normal").
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of CNSearch 1.5.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. CNSearch 1.5.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!