Catviz is a PHP/MySQL based content manager. Its primary aim is to provide a rich platform for the development of interactive websites.
It is very different from any other PHP/MySQL content manager because of the following features:
- Clean approach, built from the ground up.
- Full Object-Oriented approach. Each module is represented by a class (derived from a module skeleton class). Each module contains form objects, which in turn contain field objects etc. The high level of reuseability that results from this approach shows in the small amount of lines needed to code indidivual modules.
- Full API documentation, created using Docbook and phpdoc.
- Consistent user interface thanks to the OOP approach mentioned above.
- Database entry integration. Classes are provided for everything you need to allow database data entry.
- Fully integrated security/access control management. Since this is completely embedded in the forms system it needs very little attention from the module author. Access is granted to users and groups on a per-functionality and per-document basis, using Access Classes and Document Classes.
- Site Search and centralized Approval functionality.
- Very flexible templating system, which integrates nicely with the form classes.
- Automated form tracking (the form stack) for navigation purposes.
The functionality currently available is:
- Class library
- Module manager
- Menu manager
- User manager
- Site Search
- Static Webpages with Tree index
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Catviz 0.4.0b1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Catviz 0.4.0b1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!