A 304 Not Modified response is a waste of time. Why should repeat Web visitors request the same content over and over when it can be cached and accessed faster from a local browser or proxy cache?
CacheRight allows developers to easily craft and administer effective cache control policies for every Web site resource through a single rules file -- dramatically speeding up sites, reducing bandwidth consumption, and eliminating unnecessary requests and server strain.
Administrators avoid developing cache control rules in a one-off fashion via IIS, and faster pages mean happier customers and more productive corporate users.
- Manage all cache control rules for a site together in a single text file, promoting caching of binary objects like images, PDFs, and multimedia files
- Requires no MMC access to apply cache control to IIS Web sites and applications
- Intuitive, easy-to-master rule statements (a sample rules file is provided with detailed examples for developers)
- Supports site-wide, directory, or file-based caching rules
- Supports rules based on MIME type of requested object
- Supports multiple virtual servers or Web sites
- Validation tool provided for checking syntax of rule statements
- Supports all relevant HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 cache control headers including Expires and Cache-control (max-age, public/private, and no-transform)
- Easily block files or directories from CacheRight rule application for more granular cache control management
- Entire ISAPI filter optimized to leverage server-side processing improvements for maximum performance, especially with homepage for IIS compression running on the same IIS server
- Settings Manager with user-friendly GUI for easy management and default settings for cache control on newly created sites
- Import/export settings system to help support settings across Web farms and complex networks
- Online diagnostic tool for checking page cacheability (scroll up for the Cache Check tool)
- Simple to install/uninstall
· IIS 4 / NT
· IIS 5 / Windows 2000
· IIS 5.1 / Windows XP
· IIS 6.0 / Windows Server 2003
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of CacheRight 3.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. CacheRight 3.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!