boot360 is a Boot Loader for the Motorola MC68360.
- Code takes up about 8KB
- Runs from RAM for faster execution and ability to program boot FLASH itself
- Download via serial port (115,200 bps)
- Decompress gzipped image
- Supports multiple FLASH devices on same board
- Based on CoLILO linux loader for Motorola Coldfire processors
- Supports flipping RAM and ROM chip selects so that both the application and the boot code can link at 0.
- 68360 accesses startup vector from 0.
- Boot loader copies itself to RAM and jumps to there.
- Autoboot timeout.
- Boot loader decompresses main application from FLASH to RAM.
- Chip selects changed to switch address spaces of FLASH and RAM.
- Jumps to main application in RAM.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of boot360 1.0.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. boot360 1.0.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!