BoboMail is a webmail application, which provides mail access through a web interface.
- read, write, reply, forward, delete and bounce messages
- send and receive attachments
- decodes quoted-printable, base64 and uuencoded
- handles HTML-mails properly (with inline images!)
- direct support for the following MIME types: message/rfc822, message/delivery-status, multipart/alternative, multipart/mixed, multipart/report, multipart/related, multipart/digest, text/plain, text/html, text/x-vcard, image/jpeg, text/rfc822-headers, image/png, image/x-xpixmap, image/gif
- works with POP3-servers and partially IMAP4 (spool-files under development)
- easy to modify and customize through HTML-templates
- modular design provides easy interface for other authentication methods and mail protocols
- provides optionally its own fast multithreading webserver (BoboMailHTTPD)
- multi-lingual support (i18n) - currently English, Brazilian Portuguese, Finish, Spanish and German
- and it's 100% Python
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of BoboMail 0.6pre1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. BoboMail 0.6pre1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!