Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdesigners, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages, and it focuses on editing dynamic and interactive websites.
- Lightweight - Bluefish tries to be lean and clean, as far as possible given it is a GUI editor. Bluefish is known to use on startup 40%-45% of the memory that website editors such as Quanta and Screem use, and during a full session closer to 33% of what these website editors use.
- Fast - Bluefish loads tens of files within seconds.
- A What You See Is What You Get interface
- Multiple document interface, easily opens 500 documents (tested 3500 documents simultaneously)
- Project support, enables you to work efficiently on multiple projects
- Support for remote files using gnome-vfs (depending on your gnome-vfs setup, you'll have FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, Samba and more)
- Very powerful search and replace, allowing POSIX and Perl Compatible regular expressions and sub-pattern replacing
- Open files recursively based on filename patterns and/or content
- Unlimited undo/redo functionality
- Customizable syntax highlighting based on Perl Compatible regular expressions
· gtk version 2.0 or newer (gtk 2.4 or newer is recommended)
· libpcre 3.0 or higher and (optional) libaspell 0.50 or higher for spell checking
· optional, but recommended gnome-vfs for remote files.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Bluefish 1.0.7 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Bluefish 1.0.7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!