Banner Rotator component makes it easy to add dynamic clickable banner images to html web pages and Flash applications.
Use any text editor to modify the XML configuration file that serves as the Rotator's playlist and is used to configure the playback parameters. The benefit of an external playlist is that you can change your content and playback settings without modifying any source files.
You will need Flash authoring software if you want to modify the size of the rotator, add skinning elements, or modify the source files. New features include impression and click tracking with Google Analytics, FlashVars support for dynamic XML loading, and caption support.
- Transitions through a series of clickable JPG, SWF, PNG, or GIF banner images (only the first frame of an animated GIF will be loaded)
- Uses a simple XML playlist to control banner order, location, hyperlink, and playback parameters
- Configurable playback parameters include pause time, transition styles, link target, and caption options
- Supports FlashVars for dynamic XML loading (i.e. use html to set the path for the XML playlist)
- Tracks banner impressions and clicks with Google Analytics
- Supports captions for each image (text specified in XML and formatted using CSS)
- Includes configurable FLA files compatible with Flash 8 and CS3 Authoring Software
- Includes installable MXP files compatible with Flash 8 and CS3 Authoring Software
- Includes published and ready-to-use SWF files supported by Flash Player 8 and 9
- Includes component source files (AS and FLA) compatible with Flash 8 and CS3 Authoring Software
- Extremely small footprint means fast loading and minimal bandwidth usage (~12 kb SWF file)
- Adobe Approved Flash Component built with Action Script 2.0
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Banner Rotator Component 3.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Banner Rotator Component 3.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!