The color schemes can change randomly on every page load or at a predefined time interval.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Baltic Amber Themes & Schemes":
· Create your own colour scheme by specifying only two base colours;
· Use one of the administration themes which slightly alter/improve the positioning of different administration panel elements, like the main navigation, dashboard information and the plugin listing. There are eight basic colour options available or you can specify your own base colours by choosing ‘My Colour Theme’, or use the random colour theme generator;
· Place 'Tag' and 'Category' selection in two columns right after the text editor in the 'Write Post' panel. This option can be enabled for every admin theme, including the default ones;
· Uses relative em values instead of pixels for defining element dimensions and sizes, thus making the whole interface scalable to your own preference;
· Baltic Amber themes improve the scanability of the plugin list by replacing the darker background colour with a green ribbon on the side for the activated plugins.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Baltic Amber Themes & Schemes 1.43 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Baltic Amber Themes & Schemes 1.43 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!