The indexes are based on any combination of post title, author, extract, tags, categories, or custom fields of your choice.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "AZIndex":
· Index blog posts by title, extract, author, or any custom field.
· Create indexes for your blog pages. Now you can create a full alphabetical index of every page and post on your site.
· Select index contents using a combination of categories and tags.
· One, two or three-level entries - heading, subheading, and description, all customizable.
· Up to four columns on a page.
· Multiple indexes can be created, each customized with its own settings.
· Indexes may be embedded in posts as well as pages.
· Fully customizable from the WordPress admin console. No need to know HTML or PHP.
· Single or multi-page indexes with page links.
· Optional alphabetical links.
· Display alphabetical headings in your index with links back to the top of the page.
· Group items with the same heading under one entry (e.g. all the novels of the same author).
· Add your own text to the index page.
· Control over the number of index items per page.
· Indexes are cached to ensure speedy operation when dealing with large indexes.
· Customize the stylesheets for the index contents directly from the index administration page.
· Use CSS style striping to decorate your index entries (e.g. add a gray background to alternate entries).
· Use your own customized sort to sort an index.
· Customize which alphabetical links appear with your index.
· Index entries that do not begin with a character or number can be placed at the beginning or the end of the index.
· Punctuation like quotes or double-quotes can be ignored while sorting the index.
· You can exclude categories and tags from an index. Useful if you just need to exclude a few posts from an index.
· Option to automatically include child categories in the index.
· Support for the superfast WP Super Cache plugin.
· Support for national languages. Non-English characters in headings and alphabetical links should now be displayed correctly.
· Translatable text provided -- help requested for translating the strings (in azindex.pot), it would only take a few minutes of your time.
· Sort indexes by tag names or category names.
· New item filter allows you to tailor the sorting of the index to you needs.
· Three new output filters allow you to modify the HTML of the index, or even create your own!
· The table of indexes on the Index Management page is now sortable.
· Item display filter, allowing you to modify the content of an item before it is displayed.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AZIndex 0.8.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AZIndex 0.8.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!