AWBot is an easy to use tool to test a web site. AWbot connects to your web site and make URL requests like any other visitors.
AWBot is not a web indexing robot but a web client tool that emulate some visitors browsing on your web site to test its stability after a development change, to test its reliability and/or response to heavy load.
You choose which pages you want to test in a test/config file (parameters in URLs or forms can be easily supplied).
Then you can launch AWbot as often as you want to test your site, get benchmarks information or make some load benchmarking (AWBot can be launched with several simultaneous process).
- Easy to use (create one test/config file) and run awbot.pl -config=configfilename.
- Support sites requiring Basic HTTP authentication.
- Support HTTPS web sites.
- Can make different pre-post tasks before-after a test (external script, SQL commands...).
- Can check each HTML page resulting of HTTP requests to verify if contents contains/does not contains particular keywords or to extract values.
- URL or params to use in test can be dynamically defined (using values catched from previous page).
- A multi-session test launcher to run several simultaneous tests for load benchmarking.
- Report errors, response time for each page and average response time.
- A lot of other feature to match your test needs.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AWBot 1.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AWBot 1.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!