AutoIndex is a PHP script that makes a table that lists the files in a directory, and lets users access the files and subdirectories.
Features:- You don't have to put index.php in every subfolder - it automatically lets you access subdirectories
- Shows different icons for each file type - includes three different icon styles
- Ability to hide/block certain files, folders, or file extensions
- Works on all servers that support PHP 4.1.0 or higher (including PHP 5)
- No databases needed
- Ability to upload files and to have user accounts
- Built-in admin tools (available when logged in with an admin level account)
- Creating and deleting directories
- Uploading, renaming, copying, and deleting files
- Log viewer and visitor statistics
- Searching for specific files/folders
- Access logging and statistics (stores user's IP in a text file along with the time and file request)
- Anti-Leech feature
- Bandwidth limiting
- Files/folders can have custom descriptions
- Thumbnails of images can be generated and displayed
- Can keep track of number of downloads for each file
- Nicer looking than server's default output, and the display is customizable
- Version 2.0 uses a template system for easy customization of HTML output
- Available in 35 languages
- XHTML 1.1 and CSS compliant, so it displays correctly in all browsers
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AutoIndex 2.2.4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AutoIndex 2.2.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!