AspEncrypt is an Active Server component that brings security to your application through encryption.
With AspEncrypt, you can encrypt data, send S/MIME-based secure mail, compute one-way hash values, generate and verify digital signatures, issue and manage X.509 digital certificates, and more.
This component can be used in an ASP/ASP.NET or VB environment on Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003.
AspEncrypt is a powerful tool which will help your application perform complex cryptographic tasks in just a few lines of code, such as:
- Encrypt and decrypt files and messages using industry-standard ciphers such as RC2 or DES.
- Generate and manage password-derived and random cryptographic keys.
- Calculate one-way hash functions of files and messages.
- Generate and validate RSA digital signatures.
- Issue and manage X.509 digital certificates.
- Create and manage certificate stores.
- Generate certificate-based PKCS#7 signatures and envelopes.
When used in conjunction with the AspEmail mail component, AspEncrypt will help you generate secure email in the widely supported S/MIME format using the PKCS#7 Public Key Cryptography Standard:
- Send encrypted email messages.
- Send signed email messages.
- Send messages that are first signed and then encrypted.
AspEncrypt can be used in conjunction with AspUpload, the industry-standard file upload component, to make your web-based file management system truly secure:
- Allow your users to upload files with a browser securely. AspEncrypt will take care of encrypting the files as they are being uploaded.
- Allow your users to download files from a secure location on the web server. AspEncrypt will decrypt the files as they are being downloaded.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AspEncrypt 2.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AspEncrypt 2.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!