AJAXEngine is an AJAX Framework using the standard webservice protocols SOAP and WSDL for transferring the data between the browser client and the web server instead of using a new or proprietary protocol.
The server side of this AJAX Engine uses the ASP.NET framework, Version 2.0 and the C# programming language to implement the WebServices and a server side control library. Because WebServices are part of other standard frameworks it is easy to port the engine to other platforms and so there is a port of the core parts to the java platform available too.
This implementation has its focus on building an AJAX Engine and Web Controls upon standard WebServices (SOAP, WSDL) on the web server instead of using a new or proprietary protocol. The benefit for that is that there is no special coding necessary for most parts of the networking infrastructure and that many aspects like caching and security of the WebService implementation can be reused.
- Using standard WebServices protocols for asynchronous client-server communications: (SOAP, WSDL)
- Multiple DataType and XML support.
- Fast Response.
- Synchronous and asynchronous method invocations.
- Client and server side Response caching.
- Client side AJAX Engine that makes asynchronous client side processing easy.
- AJAX Actions, queuing actions, scheduling actions
- Integration into the Microsoft ASP.NET framework.
- ASP.NET Web Forms and WebServices compatible
- Integration into the java axis framework.
- Many AJAX enabled web controls are available
- Supports the Internet Explorer and the Firefox/Mozilla browsers.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AJAXEngine script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. AJAXEngine torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!