Ajaqs is a web-based application used to warehouse FAQs on a per-project basis. In that sense, it functions like the original FAQ-o-matic.
- Serves up XHTML 1.0 (Transitional).
- Internationalizable front-end.
- Text-only front-end.
- Templatized front-end.
- Customizable styles using stylesheets.
- Back-end independent of database-vendor.
- Pooling of database connections for reuse.
- Can attach text or image to answers.
- Can associate several FAQs with a single project.
- Searchable FAQs.
- Role-based security access.
- Administrative front-end for editing or deleting users, projects, FAQs, questions, answers, and attachments.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Ajaqs 220.127.116.11 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Ajaqs 18.104.22.168 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!