RSS 2.0, ATOM 1.0 & RDF 1.0 are supported, but its architecture is easily expandable to support any XML format.
- Highly efficient. This module was created for performance.
- Ability to assign term(s) to all items generated from a feed.
- Ability to dynamically tag all incoming items during feed handling phase. For example, RSS, ATOM & RDF categories are automatically extracted, added as terms, and auto-attached to aggregated items.
- Built-in support for handling feeds that require HTTP authentication.
- Built-in support for handling feeds that require FTP authentication.
- Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
· Drupal 4.7.x./5.x/6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Aggregation script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Aggregation torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!