Once the plugin is activated is can be configured from the Admin SSL config page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Admin SSL":
· Forces SSL on all pages where passwords can be entered.
· Works with both Private and Shared SSL.
· Can be installed on WordPress MU to force SSL across all blogs (only works if you have a Private SSL certificate installed) from WPMU 1.3 upwards.
· Custom additional URLS (e.g. wp-admin/) can be secured through the config page.
· You can choose where you want the Admin SSL config page to appear.
· WordPress 2.2 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Admin SSL 1.4.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Admin SSL 1.4.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!