Acoola is a Java applet that displays your animated images or banners with nice looking transition effects. Every image has associated click URL and, once clicked, a new window opens the new location.
The applet can be used for site navigation or for increasing the number of banner impressions and clicks. The installation is simple and the use is very effective and appealing.
Features of Acoola
- Multithreaded applet structure allows continuos display of banners at the time when others are being loaded
- Low CPU and memory consumption lets you use the applet with low-end and old computers
- Utilizes random fade, dissolve and different scroll transition effects
- Acoola animates banners that have animation
- Images can be displayed in either random or sequence of list
- All delays (transitions, impressions, etc) and transition effects can be configured globally or for a specific banner.
- Fully compatible with all major banner rotation networks
- The list of banner and click urls can be passed either from file or applet parameters.
- You can configure target frame type and control how Acoola opens new pages
- Supports animated GIF images
- Supports JPG images
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Acoola 1.6 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Acoola 1.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!