All the content is stored in and can be edited from the accompanying XML file.
Key features "XML Drawer Browser and Custom Modal Window":
· All text apart from preloader text is formatted with HTML.
· A CSS stylesheet has been included for ease of customisation of all text.
· Contained in one Movie Clip which can be dragged & dropped into other flash projects.
· The code is written in ActionScript 3 and is extensively commented.
Featured Projects Drawer:
· The Drawer will automatically resize to fill the width of the browser window.
· Drawer menu, content, layout and positioning are completely fluid.
· Drawer resizes to accommodate larger/smaller thumbnails.
· Width of text block beside each thumbnail is set in the XML file.
· A discrete content preloader is displayed until all thumbnails have been loaded.
· Drawer becomes active when content loading has completed.
· Drawer is opened by dragging the bar or red pull tag.
· Min/Maximise buttons to fully open or close the drawer with one click.
· The bar also supports double click min/maximise.
· Short secret message inserted via the XML , displayed momentarily upon maximising the drawer.
· Loads images, titles and descriptions from external XML file.
· Drawer content automatically scrolls based on mouse pointer location if drawer contents are wider than the browser window.
· Images can act as external hyperlinks or launch a “custom modal window” sub-image viewer.
· Add or Subtract images via XML.
· The Drawer color scheme can easily be modified in the flash file to suit your project, or to make it stand out/remain a hidden menu.
· Additional images can be added or existing images subtracted, via XML here also.
· The transparency of the background shown at modal window launch, can be changed in the XML file.
· The modal window loads sub images, titles and descriptions for each project from the XML file.
· The modal window displays what image is being viewed.
· Image sequence loops.
· Project details are shown automatically when the modal window first launches only for a few seconds. (first image only)
· Further triggered on rolling over the image.
· Modal window is displayed above all other objects on stage, for ease of use with other flash projects.
· Adobe Flash CS3+
· ActionScript 3.0
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of XML Drawer Browser and Custom Modal Window script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. XML Drawer Browser and Custom Modal Window torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!