License: Free Trial
Last update: July 30, 2007
WebSite-Watcher allows you to monitor websites for updates and changes. Don't waste your time to check pages manually in your browser when WebSite-Watcher can do this time-consuming job for you.
- Monitor web pages - Monitor web pages with a minimum of time. Why waste hours surfing the web, when WebSite-Watcher can do this job for you within a few minutes. Supports all kind of pages with textual content (html, asp, php, ...).
- Monitor password protected pages - Logins to a password protected page can be recorded with the integrated Check-Macro feature. These macros are executed when WebSite-Watcher checks the bookmarks for updates.
- Monitor forums - Efficient way to monitor forums for new topics and replies using forum templates. Works with all major forums including phpBB, SMF, vBulletin, IPB, etc.
Monitor RSS-Feeds - Website-Watcher converts RSS/Atom feeds into a readable format using a template system. So you can use the full power of WebSite-Watcher to detect new or changed RSS postings within a single tool and also monitor password protected RSS feeds behind a login.
- Monitor Newsgroups - WebSite-Watcher offers a base functionality for reading and writing new newsgroup postings and answers. The newsgroups functionality can also be used with the keywords functionality to monitor postings for specified keywords.
- Monitor binary files - Binary files (for example zip or exe files) can be monitored via the file date, the file size or via a small part of the content. That allows you to efficiently monitor large files without having to download them. Dependent from the server, WebSite-Watcher will choose the best checking method automatically.
- Monitor local files - Monitor local files and directories and use the same powerful features as you do for web resources.
WebSite-Watcher Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WebSite-Watcher script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WebSite-Watcher torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!