It features forum integration, themes and plugins and advanced security.
Unpack the archive and upload the files to your webserver
Locate the "config.php.new" file in the "essentials" folder and rename it to "config.php"
CHMOD config.php to 0777
Set up a MySQL database
Point your browser to the /install directory and follow the steps.
· PHP 5.2.5+
· PHP safe mode disabled
· Magic quotes disabled
What's New in This Release:
· A bug fixed in theme IF_ACTIVE related code blocks.
· An irritant bug has been fixed in ACP post writing pages.
· Added the ability to disable statistics.
· Fixed a bug in loginajax.php
· ACP AJAX login now remembers the username & password.
· WYSIWYG editor now perfectly shows images.
· WYSIWYG editor has now more beautiful layout.
· A simple yet quick pagination added to error log.
· Added a HTML editor for text plugins.
· Corrected a bug with ACP labels and CSRF.
· Added an ability to edit plugins and text plugins.
· Triton CMS Pro code is now more strict.
· Added a website backup feature.
· Full CSRF protection.
· Fixed plenty of potential MySQL errors.
· Added a new tool called Image Manager.
· Triton CMS now deals with Magic Quotes.
· Changed forms so that they work better on some hosts.
· Added several "back" buttons and other changes to make ACP work easier.
· Corrected an exploit.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Triton CMS Pro 1.07 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Triton CMS Pro 1.07 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!