In addition to the application's core features there are many modules available that extend its functionality.
Unpack and upload to the webserver
Point your browser to the install folder and follow the steps.
Key features "SyndeoCMS":
· You can manage a website without technical knowledge.
· It has an editor with a high "Word look and feel" rate (FCKeditor).
· Pupils and teachers can have personal pages on the website.
· Teachers can check pupil pages before publication.
· Project pages for pupils and teachers.
· An intranet for teachers which is not accessible by the public.
· Template editor or you can create your own template
· is LAMP or WAMP compatible (i.e., Linux or Windows server)
· Backup feature to make a local backup of the mysql database.
· Translation tool to change the language files to your needs or create a new translation.
· Apache webserver (1.3.23 or higher, or 2.0.48-1 or higher)
· PHP (version 4.2.1 or higher)
· MySQL (verion 3.23 or higher)
What's New in This Release:
· When you add or change a pupil, teacher or administrator you have now the possibility to 'force' at the first login of the user, that he/she must change his/her password. When using this option, it's not allowed anymore to use the old password again.
· In the pupils module you have now the possibility to show the teacherpage first (as a kind of homepage) when you click on the groups name on your website. Standard an overview is shown of the pupils with a link to their pages.
· A **dummy** group is added as a class which is not shown on the website but can be used for teachers who doesn't have a class.
· When you use the category option in the pagemanager (it's necessary that the template supports it), you can give the category a sort order.
· The security of the input fields used in the modules formsbuilder, mailpage, guestbook and advertisement are better secured against spambots.
· The startcenter of the admin part of the site has been changed. The option 'News update' is added. Here you can read the latest news of SyndeoCMS (for example important updates/info or new releases).
· The 'Print button' is not on the page anymore when you click on the 'Print page' link.
· It's now possible to fill in the number of days you want to keep the logging entries.
· A new module called 'Video'. With this module it's easy to place and manage films with the extentions (at this moment) wmv, mov and swf in an easy way on your website.
· the Allbum module has been rewritten, because the old code was to complex to maintain. It now only supports pictures files (JPG, PNG and GIF).
· News module: Now it's possible to make a newsitem with a date in the future. This newsitem appears automatically on the website when the date is reached for publication.
· Same for message module.
· FCK editor 2.6.3 which also works with Googles Chrome browser.
· Newsletter : email option owner and sender are now required fields.
· fixed some small bugs.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of SyndeoCMS 2.7 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. SyndeoCMS 2.7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!