Create TCP, UDP, and network testing applications quickly and efficiently, AND get the benefit of securing your data with SSL-based encryption and certificate authentication. The powerful SslStream technology can be plugged into any stream source. Encryption and authentication can be used with any network, file, or buffer-based stream technology.
- SSL Sockets for .NET is written in C# and architected to take advantage of .NET object-oriented capabilities.
- SSLStream class is abstracted for maximum flexibility.
- Automatically authenticates and encrypts/decrypts data sent and received over the Internet or your intranet using SSL2, SSL3, PCT or TLS.
- Supports client-side AND server-side authentication.
- CertificateStore class provides extensive certificate management support.
- Certificate class enables certificate verification and query.
- Properties and events for certificate authentication give you complete control over what you will accept or reject
- SymmetricCryptoStream class enables easy private-key encryption and decryption with any Microsoft supported symmetric algorithm such as AES.
- SecureTCP component enables on-the-fly data parsing and Event notification.
- SecureServer component accepts every connection on a separate thread, resulting in high performance (tested at over 75 connections per second).
- UDP component enables asynchronous usage with Event notification.
- DNS component allows user-defined DNS servers for easy-to-use address look-ups, reverse address look-ups, and mail address look-ups (from MX records).
- Ping component allows for ICMP, UDP, and TCP host verification.
- Trace supports asynchronous echoes for unprecedented trace route performance
- All components designed with multi-threaded asynchronous functionality.
- All components allow user-interface events to process during synchronous use.
- All components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Debugging has been extended beyond run-time testing to a design-time Editor in every component that lets you test your connection without compiling. Properties set in the Editor are recorded directly in your code, and a real-time feedback window gives you detailed information about the results providing unprecedented debugging capability.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Integrated Help 2.0 documentation includes over 3 dozen tutorials and a comprehensive reference guide with full support for dynamic help.
- Supports VS.NET, Delphi 8, C# Builder, and other .NET compliant development environments.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of SSL Sockets .NET 1.0.9 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. SSL Sockets .NET 1.0.9 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!