Smart Lists Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
Last update: May 26, 2008
Smart Lists Description
Smart Lists is light-weight (8KB) script that lets you convert "flat" HTML lists of information into categorized, paginated lists. In essence, it's a presentation layer for improving the readability of related information, without requiring a database or server-side script. It's extremely browser friendly and supports Firefox 2, IE6 , Safari 2 and Opera 9 .Smart Lists is available as both a Scriptaculous-Prototype and a jQuery extension. The versions are virtually identical, but see the Prototype vs. jQuery page for a list of the differences.
- Choice for the item hide/show effect (Blind, Fade/Appear, Grow/Shrink, none)
- Choice for changing page effect (Blind, Fade/Appear, Grow/Shrink, none)
- Control over speed at which effects occur
- Number of items per page
- Option to show/hide the number of items in each category
- Complete control over CSS classes (to ensure compatibility with any webpage)
- Downgrades gracefully (i.e. if JS not enabled)
Smart Lists Keywords
Smart Lists Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Smart Lists script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Smart Lists torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!