SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0
SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0 Summary
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: GPL - GNU Public License
Last update: July 11, 2008
SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0 Description
SECURE-TSPlayer Admin allows a complete administration of the audio player SECURE-TSPlayer from user's website.
- You can generate a new SECURE-TSPlayer to insert it in any of your pages on your website.
- You can modify the MP3 playlist for any of the players already installed on your website.
- Allows you to modify certain features of the settings in any of the SECURE-TSPlayers installed on your website. Also, the password used for the secure playback can be updated for each player.
- Obtain a version of the SECURE-TSPlayer and insert it at the root of your website.
- Download SECURE-TSPlayer Admin V1.0
- Copy the folder tsplayer_admin – part of SECURE-TSPlayer Admin V1.0 - to the webserver.
- Modify the setup file of the SECURE-TSPlayer Admin V1.0 with the real data of the website where SECURE-TSPlayer Admin V1.0 is installed. The setup file named configuration.ini.php can be found inside the config folder.
SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0 Keywords
SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0 Script Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. SECURE-TSPlayer Admin 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!